Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i have come t0 know what love is all about,

are you still happy, sitting beside me?
where is the laughter,, our moments together?
have i ever told you i am right here just to hold your hands?
how's your life going? you left me hanging..
lost between my thoughts, silence it kills me..
patching broken pieces of me,, what are we now?

wonder if you know how much i'm missing you,
is there any place for me? a space left inside of you,

i want you to know,
you're the reason why i'm here
or i should go and let this all disappear..
if only i could go back to where we start,
i should never let you know...
even for once ,, i have come to know what love is all about,,

Can you still hear me? Seems you don’t notice
How many times do I have to tell you?
I have appreciated and love you for who you are..

and don't even hesitate to tell me what is true...
is there any place for me, a space left inside of you??

1 comment:

Eli said...

why insist?

why persist?

when you have alternatives.

an audible phrase given to me by friend when I struggling to break in someone's heart.

Think about it.