Friday, January 30, 2009

a good for nothing infatuation

ever wonder why we fall for someone who doesn't even deserve it?

...i'm finding it hard to act that i don't care,
where in fact i'm s0 w0rried about you..
...i can't find a way to tell myself that a stranger passed me by,
f0r we both know, those strangers c0me close t0 be l0vers..
...it's difficult for me to treat you as an ordinary schoolmate,
knowing that you are so dear to me..
...it tears me up inside when i saw holding her hands,
'cause that hands belongs to me..
...i don't know what to do when i need to avoid you,
but all i really want is to share the rest of my day beside you..
...it seems that i need to do things against on how i feel..

so i guess this is go0dbye...
and this g0od for nothing infatuation made me realize how f0olish i had become.

No comments: