Thursday, January 1, 2009

,,untitled,,



it seems that,, i'm wasting my time..and my life,, acting t0o childish.. being self-centered,, not minding others. asking "freedom" is just like,, asking something better for myself and nothing for others.. gets nyo ba???
there are things i must prioritize,, what's with the rush?? things can wait.. think openly,, go beyond the barrier .. my barrier.. why do i need t0 stay in this closed-space pLace???if i have my place out there...
i'm always askng for freedom.. but the truth is,, i already have it.. it's just that i can't use it wisely..and then i'm complaining that i'm stuck ,, here in this house(that i used to call "hell"),, now..i'm starting all over again,, but this time.. i have no regrets,, starting to love things that i used to hate,, starting to be true to myself.. (ang plastik ko kxe) ,, and being true made me realize that.. i don't need material things,, i don't need temporary enjoyment.. i want to enjoy this life,, the way it has to be..

1 comment:

Eli said...

well.. leave the past,... just bring the lessons.