Saturday, November 29, 2008

lEctuRe ni aTe,,

l0ve-begins with the experience of l0neliness..
i need m0re than eyes,, i need m0re than mind

i need an attitude, a heart that has br0ken away fr0m self-preoccupati0n..
“because 0f y0u, i understand the meaninglessness of my eg0”
i am n0t meant to be al0ne,, perhaps i can only be truly myself with you.
l0ve is effective. it takes acti0ns…
i have t0 break the pr0visi0nal structure i have given t0 my 0wn life,, and this is painful.
pain lies in aband0ning my ego., my self-centeredness.. but this d0esn’t mean t0 loss myself..
desire is essential but should never bec0me the m0tive f0r loving.
Am i l0ving n0t f0r what he is,,but f0r what can i get in return,,f0r myself’??
‘you’ is n0t ‘he’ or ’she’ i talk about. it’s n0t f0r 0ther self, but f0r you-whom-i-care about.
i presist in l0ving the 0ther inspite of pain., perhaps my l0ve is truly selfless. desire t0 be l0ved in return.
the experience of l0ving is painful., and it will take time f0r the l0ver t0 rec0ver.
painful experience of being rejected can be an emptying f0r oneself which w0uld all0w a r0om in 0neself f0r devel0pment..
there is n0 sh0p that sells l0ve…
t0 give myself is n0t s0 much t0 give 0f what i have as what i am and what i can become.
what d0es it mean t0 give myself’?? it means t0 give my will, my ideas, my feeling, my experience to the other - to give everything.., all that is alive to me.
l0ve is sharing myself t0 an0ther..
it is easy t0 l0vemankind(in general), but difficult t0 l0ve a unique pers0n.
t0 l0ve the 0ther, d0esn’t mean t0 impr0ve him..
‘y0u are beautiful…but empty,,‘ that’s what get..
l0ve thus inv0lves n0 abstacti0n. everything is c0ncrete. l0neliness, the absence 0f l0ve, lives am0ng shad0ws,. inv0lves that n0thing is real..
l0ve is t0tal, eternal, and sacred..
l0ve d0es n0t hurt. rejecti0ns d0.
we always have a ch0ice..
‘h0ld on‘?? or ‘let g0‘??
it’s y0ur decisi0n..

No comments: